- The insurance underwrites the installing contractor's defective workmanship and faulty materials guarantee, and assumes his place in circumstances where he has failed financially and is not longer trading, thereby ensuring that the guarantee benefits remain in force throughout its full term.
- Claims are paid up to the original installation price including VAT, in respect of labour and material cost.
- The benefits are automatically and freely transferred to new owners of the property containing the installation.
- The policy does not depend upon renewal for its continued existence and is fully paid up at the outset for the whole of the term without break.
- The underwriters are leading British Insurers, authorised and approved by the Department of Trade and Industry and Fensa
37 Carrick Street
Tel: 01292 268020
Fax: 01292 291108